Each Facebook Fellowship includes several benefits:
- Tuition and fees will be paid for the academic year
- $30,000 grant
- $5,000 for conference attendance and travel during the year
- $2,500 for personal computer and equipment
- Paid visit to Facebook HQ to present your research
- Opportunity for a paid internship at Facebook
Facebook accepts applications from students interested in several academic topics like architecture, compilers, data mining, databases, distributed systems, computer vision & graphics, human-computer interaction, internet economics, machine learning, natural language processing, networking operating systems, programming languages, or security and privacy.
Applications for Facebook fellowships will open on October 14, 2013.
Link to Site: Coming soon!
All completed applications will be due January 15, 2014.
Announcements for finalists and winners will be on February 15, 2014.