If you’re interested in entrepreneurship you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity.
Applications are now open for Silicon Valley TigerTrek that flies out 20 Princeton undergrads to meet with legendary entrepreneurs in California including…
– Jack Dorsey — Founder, Twitter and Square
– Paul Graham — Y Combinator
– Meg Whitman — CEO at HP
– Sundar Pichai — Android and Chrome at Google
– Bill Campbell — Chairman of Intuit, Mentor to Steve Jobs
– Ron Conway — Angel investor in Google, Facebook, Twitter
– John Doerr — KPCB investor in Google, Amazon, and others
– Many more innovative startups, entrepreneurs, and Venture Capital firms
You’ll also get access to Princeton alumni for 1-on-1 mentorship.
The cost of the trip is only $500 (with significant financial aid available) and a HUGE number of trip participants got full time jobs or summer internships at the companies we visited, or through a contact made on the trip.
The deadline for applications is 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, September 22.
This trip has the potential to change the trajectory of your career for the rest of your life. Don’t miss out.
P.S. All Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are encouraged to apply