Please visit barclays.com/joinus for more information. Specifically, once you go to the Americas page, you will see a link for Pre-Internships and Diversity Programs. When you have decided to apply for one of programs, please follow the below steps.
1. Select the “Apply Now” in the upper right corner
2. Click “Register” and create a new account.
3. Once you have created an account, click “Continue” to login to your account.
4. Upon login, select “Analyst” for the position
5. Select “Diversity Program” for Employment Type
6. Select EITHER the Investment Banking and Global Markets Boot Camp, Finance and Operations Boot Camp, Gen Next Program, or STEMS
7. Select your preferred business interest for Role
8. Select “New York” for Location
Finally, I’m also providing key links for your reference.
Meet Our People: http://joinus.barclays.com/americas/meet-our-people/
Apply Now – GradWeb: https://barclayscandidate.gradweb.uk.com/ibamericas/CandidateLogin.aspx?e=401
Hints and Tips: http://joinus.barclays.com/americas/apply/hints-and-tips/
Jennie Robles I Vice President I Head of Diversity Campus Recruiting
Tel (212) 320-8463 I Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclays, 200 Park Avenue, 28th Floor, NY, NY 10166