This opportunity from Yodle is for grads and undergrads who are graduating and are interested in a full-time job.
Yodle empowers local businesses to find and keep their customers simply and profitably. Yodle offers all the online marketing essentials that local businesses need through one easy-to-use, affordable and automated platform, fully supported by a live customer service team. Today, Yodle simplifies success for 40,000+ local businesses with a comprehensive desktop and mobile web presence, social media automation, reviews management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), listings distribution to 50+ directories, photos syndication, plus proprietary and optimized paid search technology – transparently reporting results in a performance dashboard. Also offered by Yodle is Lighthouse 360™, an award winning automated patient communications system that improves medical office efficiencies and reduces missed appointments. Additionally, Yodle delivers Centermark™, a distributed marketing automation platform that helps networked businesses unify, scale, and optimize their local and national marketing strategies. Yodle currently has 200+ networked business clients including Merry Maids, Miracle-Ear, and Two Men and A Truck.
Yodle is ranked #9 on the 2014 Forbes list of America’s most promising companies and has won multiple awards for its business growth, job creation, technology innovation, and workplace and culture.
- Our engineers work on everything from backend, user-interface, and content management to messaging, database systems, and web services. Regardless of which components you touch, we’ll want you to be involved in designing, coding, testing and running the systems.
- Our engineers solve a variety of complex and challenging business problems with cutting edge technology.
- We are constantly innovating! We look at ways to improve our core products, seek out products in the market that can be built better, and keep an eye on industry and technology trends to stay ahead of the competition.
- We have shared ownership of our code base. Anyone can and is expected to work on and improve any piece of code. There are no silos!
Learn more about our team and the Software Engineer and Software Engineer in Test roles on our careers site here : http://www.yodlecareers.com/departments/technology/
There are a few ways to get in touch with us:
1. Try one of our fun coding challenges at the bottom of the job descriptions on our careers site.
2. Hit the blue “apply” button on the job description page.
3. Send Aviv Wecler an email directly firstname.lastname@example.org